I semester 2019 data
- Independent private equity and venture capital funds focused on Italy raised 410 Euro Mln (-75%) compared to 1.664 Euro Mln of I semester 2018;
- The amount invested in private equity and venture capital was equal to 2.518 Euro Mln (-12% in comparison with the same period of the previous year (2.857 Euro Mln);
- Number of private equity and venture capital deals: 166 (+4%) compared to 160 of I semester 2018;
- Early stage are the first ones for the number of operations: 72, -10%; the amount increased to 103 Euro Mln, +7%;
- Buy out deals are ahead for amount invested, the 63% of resources has been invested in this type of deal, followed by infrastructures (16%);
- The amount divested in private equity and venture capital is equal to 886 Euro Mln (-20%), while number of exits increased to 66 (+12%).